My great kestrel friend, Kirby from Cascade Raptor Center (CRC), is my guide to finding the best photos (her photo is from CRC). In 2023, the selection set started with about 30 photos. She helped narrow it to these … so far this year. This set is printed – the only ones each year.
What they are in no order – you’ll figure it out.
- Rhododendrons from Hendricks Park, Eugene
- Kestrels hunting on Ridgeline Trail, Eugene
- Rainbow over Jack Lake on a rainy, snowy and cold September day, Mt Jefferson Wilderness
- Swans on Stone Lake
- Wild horses on Lookout Mountain, Ochocos
- A butterfly having lunch
- An autumn day at Clear Lake
- Sunrise over Stone Lake
- Sunrise over a farm in the midwest